saya lulus

June 13. 2009.
00.00
opened ini with my mom.
result : "ANDA DITERIMA DI FAKULTAS TEKNIK PERTAMBANGAN DAN PERMINYAKAN blah blah blah.
then : pray together with my parents, call my brother. sending sms to my besties:)
got an info that UAN results was delayed due to some reasons. errgh.
sleep
07.00
wake up
opened itu change status. blah blah blah. opened plurkie then blah blah blah.
11.00
picked my uncle at Grandkemang hotel. saw Mr. Didi Riyadi there. then went to Mr. Dicky's house. Picked him up, then went to Komsel
13.00
arrived at Mr. Ivan's house. All of the members said "Congrats!" play with those childrens and Bude, took some photos, gave the scallops and celebrated Gaby's birthday
18.00
went to Mr. Dicky's house, play with Bonzo:) by the way, Bonzo is getting bigger and smarter.
19.00
pick my uncle at Fatmawati (he was doing his job when we went to Komsel) then bought some fried bananas, fried noodles, and kway teow. on the way home, Nadia was texting me, "Thanks God. Congrats to all 34/2009" then I checked my school website with Opera Mini, found my name there. Then I knew.
I WAS GRADUATED. I'M NOT A HIGH-SCHOOL-STUDENT ANYMORE.
special thankies to JC for those memorable section.

0 followers: